Skype
deejayursa

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

I- what?

I uhh... Then... uhh.. Yeah... What... Where?

I'm so confused.

I'm going to roll dice and base my score off that.

_Pulse_ _Pulse_

Cool Beans

Nice track. Only a few suggestions really. It kinda feels like the same song played twice 0:41 - 1:08 sounds identical to 1:50 threw 2:17 Not that it sounds bad, it sounds amazing. But its just more of the same really.
The little down time between those sounds good, except the synth that comes in around 1:35 seems a little missed placed.
Over all great job. Keep it up!

samthejokerman responds:

there are a few of my sogns that seems to be like ABCB, as in intro, the the main, then a sort-of-bridge, then back again, just how i wrote songs at that point in time... i've changed styles and i'll be uploading more and more recent ones, jsut can only do one a day, i'll note ont he comments when it starts to be actual, current exports :P thanks though! constructive criticism is what i live for! :D

Koltred - Battle Call Koltred - Battle Call

Not bad but not vary good either.

I liked the intro, but the build up took way to long to keep me really interested. And then when it did finally build up, it didn't change much. The synth got a little 'darker' and the bass kick got a little louder and muffled. I think its a great Idea for a track, but I think you need to work on it some more, maybe change up the melody a little after the build up, and definitely try a different kick.
Don't give up on this track though, its got a lot of potential.
-Erebus

_Non-Static_ _Non-Static_

Nice

Great work. The first few seconds of the intro feel kinda empty to me, but thats typical with most genres of electronic music.
The track has a real Mortal Kombat feel to it. Pretty bad ass if you ask me.

samthejokerman responds:

yea, i've heard that and the intro percussion really has not one effect on it XD it does sounds hollow, weak sauce kinda XD lol, i agree, but i've heard that it's that kind of mortal combat genre - repetitive and such - it's helps with that rough hypersaw sound...

thanks! :)