Skype
deejayursa

_Pulse_ _Pulse_

Cool Beans

Nice track. Only a few suggestions really. It kinda feels like the same song played twice 0:41 - 1:08 sounds identical to 1:50 threw 2:17 Not that it sounds bad, it sounds amazing. But its just more of the same really.
The little down time between those sounds good, except the synth that comes in around 1:35 seems a little missed placed.
Over all great job. Keep it up!

samthejokerman responds:

there are a few of my sogns that seems to be like ABCB, as in intro, the the main, then a sort-of-bridge, then back again, just how i wrote songs at that point in time... i've changed styles and i'll be uploading more and more recent ones, jsut can only do one a day, i'll note ont he comments when it starts to be actual, current exports :P thanks though! constructive criticism is what i live for! :D

Koltred - Battle Call Koltred - Battle Call

Not bad but not vary good either.

I liked the intro, but the build up took way to long to keep me really interested. And then when it did finally build up, it didn't change much. The synth got a little 'darker' and the bass kick got a little louder and muffled. I think its a great Idea for a track, but I think you need to work on it some more, maybe change up the melody a little after the build up, and definitely try a different kick.
Don't give up on this track though, its got a lot of potential.
-Erebus

_Non-Static_ _Non-Static_

Nice

Great work. The first few seconds of the intro feel kinda empty to me, but thats typical with most genres of electronic music.
The track has a real Mortal Kombat feel to it. Pretty bad ass if you ask me.

samthejokerman responds:

yea, i've heard that and the intro percussion really has not one effect on it XD it does sounds hollow, weak sauce kinda XD lol, i agree, but i've heard that it's that kind of mortal combat genre - repetitive and such - it's helps with that rough hypersaw sound...

thanks! :)

beat01 beat01

Nice.

Absolutely loved it. Deserves a far better score then a 1.00. Great job.

Geckone responds:

Thank a lot, mon. Well that's haters, all they can do is give a crap without sayin' anythin'.

B0UNC3 - Tetris Reborn B0UNC3 - Tetris Reborn

Nostalgia

I'm busting out the original ten pound gameboy now.

B0UNC3 - FF B0unc3 B0UNC3 - FF B0unc3

Win.

You win, Perfect!

FF7 World Theme Excerpt FF7 World Theme Excerpt

... I've been listening to this all day.

And just now I decided, I love you. Marry me?
(FF7 ftw) I cried the first time I saw someone die.
(This is a spoiler free comment for all you who haven't played it yet!
If you know who dies, and haven't played it, burn yourself at the stake Lol.)

Cayler responds:

I don't know if I can marry you, it's such a big step, it's not you, I just don't know if I'm ready for the long haul... lol I cried too.

Give Me Cowbell Give Me Cowbell

It takes to long to build up.

The build up takes far to long to hold my interest, and it doesn't build up to much. And as others have stated the repetitiveness of some of the sound effects are just annoying.

Mrmilkcarton responds:

It's a 3 minute song.

Ghost party Ghost party

Nice.

I like it. Could use a little bass line work. The simple repeating dun dun dun doesn't really do much to complement the song.

Blasphemy Blasphemy

I like it.

Its vary calm sounding for the most part. then the bass picks up.
Its a nice base layer for a song, nopw you just need to go back and mess with the bass line a little add some extra added sounds to keep the listener interested and you got yourself a grade a song.